- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 3pm, check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Our hotel is completely non-smoking.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- We offer complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, we do. The fitness center includes cardio vascular machines, a weight resistance core machine and a bench with free weights. Yoga mats and accessories as well as balance balls are also available. The fitness center is open 24 hours and is accessible with a guestroom key. There are men's and women's showering facilities.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- We offer in-room dining 24 hours a day, with a limited overnight menu beginning at 11pm.
- Do you have a business center?
- Our business center is equipped with computers that feature both Macintosh and Windows operating systems. There is a fee for using the computers and printers.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes we do. There is an indoor pool located on the third floor.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- The hotel doesn't have a spa, but we offer In Room Spa services. Please contact the front desk to set up appointments or see our In Room Spa page for more information. If you wish for additional services beyond our in-room spa treatments, the front office team can assist with reservations at our neighboring full service Lorien Spa.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page or Metro Trip Planner.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do offer a complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the Guest Services team for transportation assistance. Transportation between the Hotel Monaco Alexandria and Reagan National Airport is available daily from 7:00am until 10:30pm. Shuttles leave the hotel for departing flights every hour on the hour from 7:00am until 10:00pm. Shuttles pick up arriving guests from the airport every hour on the half hour from 7:30am until 10:30pm. This service is available by request only. Hotel shuttles do not run a continuous route. Please contact the hotel upon your arrival at the airport and we will make arrangements to pick you up at the next scheduled time. Contact our concierge at (703) 549 6080.
- What are your cross streets?
- The hotel is located on King Street, and the cross streets are Pitt and Royal.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Valet parking is available 24 hours a day, but is not included in the room rate. Overnight parking is available for $27 per night and daily parking is $12. We offer a 50% discount on Overnight Parking for Hybrid vehicles. Taxes are additional. Please note: The garage at Hotel Monaco Alexandria is unable to accommodate oversized vehicles, trucks and trailers in excess of 6' tall or 10' in length. We do have City of Alexandria and privately owned parking garages in the area, please contact our guest services team at 703-549-6080 for additional parking information.
- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms can accommodate cribs or rollaway beds. There is a per night rental fee for rollaways.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- If you made a reservation using a non Kimpton website please contact your service provider directly to make modifications to your reservation.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Reservations have a 24 hour prior to arrival cancellation policy, with the exception of some packages and pre-paid, advance purchase rates as specified at time of booking. You must cancel by 6 PM the day prior to arrival to avoid penalty. For all other reservations not made directly through Kimpton, please check with the third party provider for details on their cancellation/deposit policies.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Children under the age of 17 stay for free.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have a limited number of connecting rooms. Connecting rooms must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes. An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may be applied if you check out before your scheduled departure date.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Jackson 20 serves American Cuisine, and reservations are recommended.
Please call 703.842.2790.
Breakfast is served Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 11 am; lunch is served Monday – Friday 11 am to 4 pm; dinner is served daily 5 pm to 10:30 pm; and brunch is served on the weekends 8 am to 3:30 pm. Holiday hours may vary.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Feel free to contact accounts receivable at 703.842.2752. We'll be happy to help you.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- A valid credit card is required to check into the hotel. Payments in cash, by credit card, or travelers check are accepted at check out. Personal checks are not accepted.
- First things first. What is it?
- Kimpton InTouch, our guest loyalty program, offers you the chance to tell us your story-what you like, don't like and definitely want during your stay. Allergic to down? Got it. Want a room on a top floor? No problem. We match up your preferences with our services and amenities to make sure your Kimpton experience will Stay true to you-wherever you are within our collection of unique hotels.
Of course, it wouldn't be a guest loyalty program without perks. In addition to the program's personalized touches, you can enjoy complimentary night rewards. But more about that later...
- Does it cost anything to become a Kimpton InTouch member?
- Happily, some things in life are still free-like InTouch membership.
- What do I do to become a Kimpton InTouch member?
- You're just a few minutes away from joining InTouch. Just click here, create your profile and preferences, and hit Submit. That's it. We take care of the rest.
- How do I earn a free night?
- Whether you stay frequently or stay longer, we want to thank you for staying true to Kimpton. That's why we offer two ways for you to earn complimentary night rewards. You will receive your free night after 7 eligible visits or 20 eligible nights at Kimpton Hotels, whichever comes first. How does it work? Here are two scenarios:
- Let's say you travel to Washington, D.C. for business every month, staying two nights on average each time. You'll receive a free night after your 7th trip.
- An alternative sequence of events: You take a vacation in San Diego (9 nights), plan a getaway to New York City (4 nights) and work on an off-site project in Chicago (7 nights). There. You've reached 20 nights and are eligible for a free night.
- Can you define "eligible"?
- Certainly. Some stays/rates are excluded from earning reward credit such as:
- Stays booked with an online travel website (like Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity or Orbitz). Please remember that you enjoy our best rates and earn complimentary night rewards when you book directly at www.kimptonhotels.com. Oh, and don't forget to use your Membership Number!
- Stays that use a complimentary gift certificate or complimentary night reward.
- These rate codes: airline crew, travel agent, friends and family, and employee.
- Do my Kimpton stays/nights roll over into next year?
- Stays/visits do roll over-now if we could just get them to sit and shake hands.
- I have more questions. Who can help?
- Call our friendly representatives at the Kimpton Service Desk for general questions about the InTouch program, as well as for questions regarding your membership.
Monday-Friday: 7am-10pm Central Standard Time
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-9pm Central Standard Time
www.kimptonintouch.com also includes a wealth of information about the InTouch program, so be sure to look around.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- The hotel is pet friendly, and there are no pet restrictions. We do request that you complete a pet form during registration and that you keep your pet caged or out of the room during housekeeping service. Pet owners are responsible for any additional cleaning or damage fees. Don't forget your furry friend must be monitored on a six foot lead at all times. If you miss your pet or would like some company, Hotel Monaco Alexandria can lend you a goldfish during your stay. Please inquire at the front desk.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- You may request a pet free room.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Our front desk staff will be happy to arrange for-hire pet services, including but not limited to pet sitting, dog walking, and pet spa services.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- The closest dog walking park is by the waterfront; our front desk staff can assist you with a map and directions. The City of Alexandria requires all owners to curb their pets.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Our Guest Services team will be delighted to help make special arrangements for you. Contact them directly at 703.549.6080.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us