- 30 oreo cookies
- 2 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 3 tblsps melted butter
- 3 cups marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup crème de menthe
- ¼ cup crème de cacao blanc
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- Process the oreos and chocolate in robout coupe until they form a crumb mixture.
- Add the butter and process until the mixture starts to clump together.
- Press the Mixture into a high sided tart pan, making a smooth base and sides with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill and harden.
- Melt the marshmallows in a double broiler along with the milk.
- Once the milk starts to foam, take off the heat and keep stirring until the marshmallows blend into the milk to make a smooth mixture.
- Whisk in the crème de menthe and crème de cacao and allow mixture to cool.
- Whisk heavy cream until soft peaks, then still whisking add the cooled marshmallow mixture. This filling should be thick but still soft, not stiff or dry, so that it will eventually drop easily out of the bowl into the chilled pie crust.
- Spread the filling into the chilled pie crust, use an offset spatula to smooth out the top of the marshmallow filling. Put the pie in the walk in to set overnight.
- Plating: Place grasshopper on the plate and top with chocolate shavings, brulee of marshmallow, whipped cream, and garden mint.