Hotel Monaco Amenities: healthy and stress-free
We get that "there's no place like home," but we aim to change that sentiment. Guests of our Old Town hotel love perks that encourage healthy travel, like a 24-hour fitness center and heated pool (with "Dive-in Movie Nights"), in-room spa services plus complimentary use of Gaiam yoga mats and custom-designed, PUBLIC bikes. Don't forget Kimpton trademark hotel amentities, too, like a hosted evening wine hour and a bounty of Kimpton Karma Rewards for members.
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Hosted Evening Wine Hour in our lobby from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service from 6 to 10 a.m. daily in our lobby
- Let us Surprise and Delight you with an Evening Nightcap including a small class of spirits such as brandy, cognac or port, paired with a sweet treat
- Dive-in Movie Nights at the pool
- Doggy Happy Hour every Thursday evenings from 5 to 7 p.m., April through October
- 24-hour room service
- Full concierge and business services
- Onsite 24-hour business center with printer
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning service
- Valet (50% discount for hybrid vehicles) overnight parking is $29 per night with in and out privileges, daily parking is $12.
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging station
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service between the hotel and Ronald Reagan National Airport daily between 7 a.m. and 10:30 p.m.*