Kimpton Hotel Monaco Alexandria Amenities: healthy and stress-free
We get that "there's no place like home," but we aim to change that sentiment. Guests of our Old Town hotel love perks that encourage healthy travel, like a 24-hour fitness center and heated pool (with "Dive-in Movie Nights"), in-room spa services plus complimentary use of Gaiam yoga mats and custom-designed, PUBLIC bikes. Don't forget Kimpton trademark hotel amentities, too, like a hosted evening wine hour and a bounty of Kimpton Karma Rewards for members.
Amenities and Services
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Evening Nightcap offering a small glass of spirits, paired with a sweet treat
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Complimentary 8 a.m. Saturday morning yoga classes hosted at the hotel by Pure Prana Yoga Studio
- Dive-in Movie Nights at the pool
- Doggy Happy Hour every Thursday evenings from 5 to 7 p.m., April through October
- 24-hour room service
- Full concierge and business services
- Onsite 24-hour business center with printer
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning service
- Valet (50% discount for hybrid vehicles) overnight parking is $29 per night with in and out privileges, daily parking is $12.
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging station
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service between the hotel and Ronald Reagan National Airport